Wednesday 22 May 2013

Processes...

I found the original concept of my idea really early, choosing to use the ideas of old, crumbling, decaying and destoryed themes which i thought connected to the storyline of Hamlet like a glove. I found out that it would be a good idea. The image i chose to demonstrate my idea was shown in the blogger post below this one, of the abandoned theatre. I liked the textures and thought further about the idea of having the set 'fall apart.'In this context, and for health and safety reasoning, i would have it so that during Hamlets soliloques, Hamlet himself would destroy the set. Ripping loose bricks out the wall, kicking in the theatre chairs so tha the furthest chair to the left of the picture below would be able to be punched of kick off its hinges.




No comments:

Post a Comment